So this is only about a month late in posting :) But at the beginning of September, we started an Autumn tree project. The goal was to make a tree that we could use as a focal point for arts and crafts we'd be making over the fall. The tree itself became a project, with several days of making leaves, gluing them on (even the ABA instructor helped), and finally putting it on the wall.
So first, I cut out an outline of a tree and branches. Then we colored it. I didn't take pictures of this part.
For the leaves, we did all sorts of things. We used apple prints from the apples we picked. Blue fingerpainted some of them, colored some with crayons, and also colored some with markers. We also did handprints on a few.
Finally, I cut leaves out of the painted pages, cut out the apples, and we glued it all together for a beautiful tree!